Donating to an NGO is an act of noble work. Smile Donations provide help to the misfortunes. Also, your small act of help is going to help many misfortunes. For donating an individual does not need big pockets all you need is a big heart. A donation does not mean that you have to financially help a needy. You can help them in other ways too. Let’s discuss some other donations rather than Money:
- Distribution of Blankets and Clothing in Bulk
The first and the foremost difference you can start making from your society. Homelessness and poverty are the most disheartening problems across the globe. Furthermore, things like Blankets and socks are definitely going to use. We utilize our assets in the form of Smile Donations to help the weaker section of society. This is so simple to understand that clothing is one of the most important necessities. Providing them with the basic necessity brings smiles to their faces.
2.Organ and Blood Donation for the Needy
As an NGO, we obviously take care of all kinds of necessities. A regular donation will help you along with the person in need. Every individual can donate blood after every 3 months. But only then when the donor’s condition is good and not suffering from any kind of problem. The Smile India Trust keeps organizing Blood camps to support the patients.
3. You can volunteer with us
It is definitely not compulsory that you had to support a poor person financially. You can volunteer your time with us. Time is the most important factor of happy survival. You can volunteer with us and help the aged and disabled children. Besides this, you can distribute food to the needy in slums. You will observe that when you support these children & families they become happy.
4. You can donate your hair to patients
Donating hair, especially when it comes to Girls is one of the toughest activities to get done. Patients who have Cancer, or other hair conditions had to go through chemotherapy. Chemotherapy is a drug treatment that contains hard chemicals to kill fast-growing cells. You need at least 8 to 10 inches of hair for hair donation.
5. Gifts for the needy on your special day
Many donors celebrate their special day at our rehabilitation center. It’s not necessary that you have to give them some luxurious gift. You can gift them cookies, food, play with them, any gesture that shows your love and care to them. These families and children are all alone and gifting them a ray of hope.
6. Donate your skills to the children in the slum.
Donating your skill means that you are giving your knowledge and skills to the children. If you have any kind of special skill like cooking, dancing, photography teaches this to the child. The volunteers of our organization train the children at our rehabilitation centers.
Why support Smile Donations?
Reasons you should support the Smile India Trust are:
- Smile India Trust provides food to approx 5000 to 6000 poor people on a daily basis. We provide nutritious food which is rich in fibers and proteins.
- The Smile India Trust provides clothes to the poor. Dirty clothes are also a reason for various kinds of diseases.
- Smile India Trust supports the homeless. It is so heartbreaking that some people survive on roads.
- The Smile India Trust education facilities to children. Education is the key by which these kids can get knowledge and skill for their better survival.
- Our NGO supports Girl2B educational support which states that girls have equal rights. Education is important, but educating a girl child is more important.
- This NGO provides health care support to the old and needy persons. We had distributed medical and vitamin capsules for meeting the necessary calcium.
All these activities need financial as well as social help. Donation is the art of giving. We urge you to help us to help these needy people with their necessities.
Lastly, our NGO urges all their readers to contribute to Smile Donations. We need to raise our funds to help more needy children and their families. To help us in raising the funds for the poor donate to us at https://smileindiatrust.org/quick-pay.php/.
For detailed information and queries visit our website at https://smileindiatrust.org/. For daily updates, you can follow our social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Related Blogs: Learn to Make Charitable Giving a Part of Your Budget to Help the Poor